obtaining of the status of leonardo
helicopters authorized service centre
- The company "Alliance-AviaTechnoservice", a part of the group of companies
- "Alliance-Avia", has received the status of LEONARDO HELICOPTERS
- AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE for the maintenance of the AgustaWestland
- On May 24, 2018 during the XI International exhibition of the helicopter
- industry HELIRUSSIA 2018 in Moscow at an official ceremony the Vice President
- Customer Support & Services Italy of Leonardo Helicopters Giovanni Cecchelli
- handed to Dmitry Sinitsyn, the head of "Alliance-AviaTechnoservice" LLC,
- the Certificate of Authorized Service Center for AgustaWestland Products.
- This Certificate confirms the high quality of services provided
- by Alliance-AviaTechnoservice and is a guarantee of highly skilled maintenance
- and delivery of spare parts.
- Now the company "Alliance-AviaTechnoservice" performs maintenance
- of 20 helicopters, our highly qualified and skilled specialists have completed
- training and certification in the international training centres. The company
- is ready to provide high-quality and timely maintenance of your aircraft.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF RELIABILITY
- Alliance-avia took the ninth place in the all-russian business
- rating and was recognized as an organization with the highest
- level of reliability.
- Based on data from the state statistical service in 2017
- alliance-avia was assigned to the group "aaa", which characterizesenterprise
- as an organization with the highest level of reliability.
- On indicators of 9 key criteria, the company took"9" place by
- type of activity (okved 62.20) in the nationalscale.
OPENED “FLIGHT TESTING FACILITY CHKALOVSKY”
- With the growing need for qualified aircraft maintenance, it was made
- a decision to open the line maintenance station “Flight testing facility
- Chkalovsky”, Moscow Region to enable operational communication
- with the aircraft owners and business partners, and to become more
- accessible in the region.
QUALITY CONTROL IMPROVEMENT
- In January 2016, it was made a decision to improve the quality control
- of maintenance. For this purpose, a special program has been prepared
- and a department of managers for customers support and quality of
NEW SERVICE CENTER
- In 2016, it was purchased an object for the construction of a service
- center for the maintenance of helicopters - two hangars with
- a different degree of readiness of 4000 square meters each with
- a land plot of 1.5 hectares. The beginning of construction - 2017,
- entry to operation - 2019.
UPDATING OF THE SAFETY
- Since January 2016 the "Flight Safety Management System" program
- has been updated. The Safety and SMS Department was established
- and started working. 2016 passed without accidents and incidents.