NEW SOFTWARE FOR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE PLANNING
- We have developed a new software for aircraft maintenance planning
- Soft Avia Maintenance Planning (SAMP) and successfully use it
- to form an aircraft maintenance program, automatically track
- the operating time of aircraft and units, manage technical personnel,
- stock recording, maintain and store company documents.
- We have started operating aircraft as part of aviation work
- and are performing maintenance on these aircraft.
MOVING A LINE STATION
- In order to be more accessible in the region and closer to our customers,
- the company decided to move the line maintenance station from LIK Chkalovsky
- to LIK Odintsovo, Moscow region, Odintsovo district. The new line station is
- already open for aircraft maintenance.
EXTENSION OF MAINTENANCE CERTIFICATE
- We have extended the certificate for inspection, cleaning and testing
- of fuel nozzles and are now ready to provide this service
- for PRATT&WHITNEY engines of types PW207K, PW207D, PW207D1,
- PW207D2, PW206C, PW207C, PT6B-37A and PT6C-67C for AW119MKII,
- AW109E/S/SP, AW139, BELL 429, ANSAT.
REPAIR OF STARTER-GENERATORS
- Alliance-Aviatechnoservice LLC has expanded the list of services
- provided and is starting to perform new types of services:
- • repair of starter-generators of 150SG, 200SG, 300SG series and replacement of control rod-end bearings
- on aircraft types AW119MKII, AW109E/S/SP.
CLEANING OF FUEL NOZZLES
- The company has established a technological process for inspection,
- cleaning and testing of fuel nozzles for PRATT&WHITNEY engines of types
- PT6B-37A and PW206C/PW207C for aircraft models AW119MKII, AW109E/S/SP,
- BELL 429, ANSAT. A certificate was obtained for performance of this type
- of services.
- In 2021, two new AW139 aircraft come into operation of the company.
EXPANSION OF SERVICES
- The company expands its services in the field of inspection,
- clean and test of fuel nozzles of PRATT & WHITNEY engine types
- PT6B-37A and PW206C/PW207C installed on aircraft AW119MKII,
- AW109E/S/SP, BELL429, ANSAT.
NEW TYPE OF AIRCRAFT
- In 2020 the company adopted a new type of aircraft
- BELL 429 for flight operation.
EXECUTION OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
- In 2020 the company "Alliance-AviaTechnoservice" completed
- a government contract with FGBU "SFD" Russia" for periodic
- maintenance of helicopter AW139.
project of a new hangar complex
- Group of companies Alliance-Avia presents a project of a new hangar complex
- located in the village of Murino, Vsevolozhsky district of the Leningrad region.
- Technical and economic indicators of the prolect:
- * total area of the plot – 2,48 hectares
- * total area of hangar complex - 8298 sq.m
- * total area of administrative building – 412,4 sq.m.
- This complex has the ability to departure and arrive aircraft regardless
- of the time of the day. It is fully equipped with night start system,
- round-the-lock provision of towing and fuel supply. In the area of
- the complex there are no abstacles for safe departure and arrival
- in adverse weather conditions, which guarantees a high level of safety
- of aircraft. Regardless of the time of year, the sites are ready for
- for the departure and arrival of aircrafts of various classes.
participation in the 2nd Leonardo Helicopters
Service Centre Conference
- The company "Alliance-AviaTechnoservice" took part in the 2nd Leonardo Helicopters
- Service Centre Conference that was held in Vergiate, Italy, on 29th and 30th May 2019.
- During the conference achievements of Leonardo company for the past year
- were announced, and a presentation of new directions for development and new
- provided services was held. Topical issues of further development of the service
- centers, effective interaction with suppliers and improvement of the quality of services
- were discussed.
obtaining of the status of leonardo
helicopters authorized service centre
- The company "Alliance-AviaTechnoservice", a part of the group of companies
- "Alliance-Avia", has received the status of LEONARDO HELICOPTERS
- AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE for the maintenance of the AgustaWestland
- On May 24, 2018 during the XI International exhibition of the helicopter
- industry HELIRUSSIA 2018 in Moscow at an official ceremony the Vice President
- Customer Support & Services Italy of Leonardo Helicopters Giovanni Cecchelli
- handed to Dmitry Sinitsyn, the head of "Alliance-AviaTechnoservice" LLC,
- the Certificate of Authorized Service Center for AgustaWestland Products.
- This Certificate confirms the high quality of services provided
- by Alliance-AviaTechnoservice and is a guarantee of highly skilled maintenance
- and delivery of spare parts.
- Now the company "Alliance-AviaTechnoservice" performs maintenance
- of 20 helicopters, our highly qualified and skilled specialists have completed
- training and certification in the international training centres. The company
- is ready to provide high-quality and timely maintenance of your aircraft.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF RELIABILITY
- Alliance-avia took the ninth place in the all-russian business
- rating and was recognized as an organization with the highest
- level of reliability.
- Based on data from the state statistical service in 2017
- alliance-avia was assigned to the group "aaa", which characterizesenterprise
- as an organization with the highest level of reliability.
- On indicators of 9 key criteria, the company took"9" place by
- type of activity (okved 62.20) in the nationalscale.
OPENED “FLIGHT TESTING FACILITY CHKALOVSKY”
- With the growing need for qualified aircraft maintenance, it was made
- a decision to open the line maintenance station “Flight testing facility
- Chkalovsky”, Moscow Region to enable operational communication
- with the aircraft owners and business partners, and to become more
- accessible in the region.
QUALITY CONTROL IMPROVEMENT
- In January 2016, it was made a decision to improve the quality control
- of maintenance. For this purpose, a special program has been prepared
- and a department of managers for customers support and quality of
NEW SERVICE CENTER
- In 2016, it was purchased an object for the construction of a service
- center for the maintenance of helicopters - two hangars with
- a different degree of readiness of 4000 square meters each with
- a land plot of 1.5 hectares.
UPDATING OF THE SAFETY
- Since January 2016 the "Flight Safety Management System" program
- has been updated. The Safety and SMS Department was established
- and started working.